Stolen Kayak! Pirates Cove...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen Kayak! Pirates Cove...

Just got a call from a lady who does some work around our house. She noticed that the straps for the Kayaks were hanging down. Seems some theifs got one of my Tarpon 140's! Orange in color... Where should I look? Craigslist didn't have anything that I could find.

Its about 2 years old and has the rudder assembly on the back. No special markings though besides some sharpie marks that marks my flounder, red and trout min and max...

http://2coolfishing.com/ttmbforum/sh...d.php?t=166416
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Just goes to show you nothing is safe anymore! Nothing gets me hotter than a theif . Who ever got it will surely be using it somewhere around the coves or the pass before too long.
    AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

My thoughts exactly. I already reported it to Galveston Police while I was down there this past weekend... I think there are a good number of Tarpon 140's... Unfortunatly I wasn't able to put any distinguishing marks... I am loading my other one up with stickers that's for sure!

Comment

Thiefs are horrible.. We lost alot of tackle due to thiefs... The nerve of some of them..
        Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Yarrr! I got a bullet for those thieves!

Comment

Put an identifying mark of some sort on the INSIDE of the hull and take a picture of it for your records along with the receipt from purchase.

I've had boats stolen before (Well actually my dad) and he taught me to take serial numbers, make marks, and keep documentation.

Comment

Any luck getting them back yet?
              Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

No, shes gone, replaced her with another yak.

Comment

I hope you find those SOB's!!
                  I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Working...
                  X