Bayhouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bayhouse

We are closing on a bayhouse in Pirates Cove this Thursday. I am coming down Saturday, although I don't know if I will be able to fish the tournament. We will also be down for the weekend of the 4th so I am sure I will see most of you around since I will soon be a Pirates Cove resident

WOO HOO we'll be neighbors! No longer will I have to drive my gas guzzling suv... You think my golf-cart can launch the Robalo?
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Is it the house on Petite Cr?

Comment

Yea, it is the one on Petie Circle. Check it out. Blackbeard said he caught a 17" and 18" trout off of the dock the other night in three casts so I am hoping that is a sign of things to come.

Comment

Originally posted by ardeeler View Post
          Yea, it is the one on Petie Circle. Check it out. Blackbeard said he caught a 17" and 18" trout off of the dock the other night in three casts so I am hoping that is a sign of things to come.
          Yah just need to add them underwater lights if it doesn't already have them and the HPS...

Comment

What is HPS?

Comment

HPS= High Pressure Sodium (Stadium lights)

Comment

I can install the underwater lights for you, if they are not already there. Just provide the beer!

Comment

Originally posted by Unclehandy View Post
                  I can install the underwater lights for you, if they are not already there. Just provide the beer!

I'll bring along the Defibrillator just incase... Unclehandy hasn't been that handy recently lol

Comment

Next time you are down we can do the lights. They just taught us CPR in school so everything should be cool. I went out Saturday night around the neighborhood between 2 and 4 am. 1 undersized red and about 20 trout with only 5-6 above 15", we threw them all back to grow.

Comment

Originally posted by ardeeler View Post
                      Next time you are down we can do the lights. They just taught us CPR in school so everything should be cool. I went out Saturday night around the neighborhood between 2 and 4 am. 1 undersized red and about 20 trout with only 5-6 above 15", we threw them all back to grow.

Its a requirement to take a camera with you while fishing... Otherwise we think all you caught were hardheads

Comment

Working...
                      X