Pro-line flats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro-line flats

doing some window/web shopping. What do you guys think about this boat? Very simple, which I like, and good prices. I didn't make it to the boat show but maybe somebody has seen them in person.

Scott
    "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

it's a familiar looking hull. Looks alot like the Pathfinder hull. Don't really know much about them other than a good price. Ron Hoover carries the line, go demo it and see what you think.
    http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

I should have looked first, the 22 looks like a Pathfinder, haven't seen that hull up close.
      http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

looks nice and clean fishin machine.looks close to my shoalwater with a better bow!
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

How much they want for it
          Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

i checked it out at the boats show...all composite no wood a soild boat. Low enough sides with the wide beam not going to flex with the spay in liner. Just like you said gsb plain and simple. low sides are a plus when trying getting my butt back in the boat. i almost need something i can roll in. all in all nice boat

Comment

That's a very nice looking rig, clean and simple. I fished out of many Pro Lines in the 70's & 80's. They were great jetty boats. I saw one from that era not too long ago that was totally redone, all white with a white rub rail.......beautiful rig.
              "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

ok I forgot who i spoke with...but who sales them?

Comment

LMC, and maybe Ron Hoover.

when that magical day comes, and the last kid is in kindergarten, BAM! I pull the trigger on a new boat! Until then, I am researching quietly. Taking it all in.
                  Last edited by gsb; January 25, 2011, 09:26 PM. Reason: correction
                  Scott
                  "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

patience grasshopper...i feel ya!

Comment

Originally posted by reelshallow View Post
                      Low enough sides with the wide beam not going to flex with the spay in liner.
                      I was pretty good with it until the "Spay in liner". My dogs didn't care much for it and I don't think I will either..
                      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Working...
                      X