yard flooded!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yard flooded!

I can't afford more dirt but does anybody have or know of were i can get or rent a pump to pump it out to the ditch.I use sump pumps in the work i do but they want even pick the water up.Thanks
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

any body ever heard of the mircale mini pump?Sound like a gimmick!

Comment

Whats the prob Chris?
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Have you tried just digging a small trench to drainage ditch from low spot? I did that at my house in Jam Beach-runoff was going into utility room-dug a small drainage trench bewteen yard and slab so it would drain.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Deano my yards got water standing in it in many places.

Robalo if i did that my yard would look like the trenches in WW1.I think i'm living on a sinkhole.

Comment

it will soak in its over now suns gonna come out wednesday ride it out bro its flooded everywhere today
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
              it will soak in its over now suns gonna come out wednesday ride it out bro its flooded everywhere today
              lol there was standing water from the last rain we had.

Comment

Identify the lowest spot in your yard and dig a retention pond and stock it with Goldfish, or even better Talapia or catfish!
                "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
                X