heading to hoover diana tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heading to hoover diana tomorrow

i got invited to fish in the wicked winter tournament. we are leaving tomorrow morning and heading to the hoover-diana spar. i think it's 157 land-miles from freeport. report to follow...

, RSN
    Last edited by RSN; January 27, 2011, 04:29 PM.

Go get them ! Good luck!
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Good luck!
      Resident Ninja

Comment

Reel 'em in!!
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Good catching!
          Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Good luck Robert-be careful-fronts coming this weekend is what I understand.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

we left out of freeport about 1pm friday and headed straight for hoover. while cruising over the hilltops we saw a lot birds working with some good blowups going on underneath, we tried throwing some poppers but had no luck, so we kept going to hoover. fished there with minimal success, but the blackfin bite was steady. at about 2am the seas started to get snotty at hoover so we ran inshore to the swordfish grounds. we drifted baits until sunrise with nothing to show for it, so we headed for the house. we didn't get the 70lb+ tuna we were hoping for, but it was still a fun trip.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by RSN; January 29, 2011, 06:31 PM.

Comment

hoover
                Attached Files

Comment

Nice report. Thanks.

Comment

Nice going Robert. Good report and nothing wrong with a cooler of footballs!!
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

We picked up the small yellowfin on the troll before it got dark. I am sure there were more yellowfin there, but the blackfin were like mosquitos, they were hitting everything

Comment

Working...
                      X