Going Coastal belt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going Coastal belt

Does anyone have this belt? I'm looking for a good belt with back support. I had a fish/hunt one but it got a little messed up from the hurricane and I think I may have lost the tackle storage container. Anyways, is the guy who makes them local? I would rather pick it up if he's from the Houston area.

Originally posted by TTU Wader View Post
    Does anyone have this belt? I'm looking for a good belt with back support. I had a fish/hunt one but it got a little messed up from the hurricane and I think I may have lost the tackle storage container. Anyways, is the guy who makes them local? I would rather pick it up if he's from the Houston area.
    Yes he's local. His name is Dave and he lives over off tricity beach road in Baytown. Nice guy but a little strange! I believe the best way to get one would be to contact Hookset and go thru Chris. Dave is sponsered thru him and it helps him out if you buy thru Chris. I can let you try mine if you want to before you purchase. They have them at the Houston Fishing Show now, if your in town,you can purchase one there.
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Thanks for the info.. I'm not going to be able to make it to the fishing show so I'll just contact Chris. I saw that it comes with an optianal storage pouch, Does it come with a plastic box or do you have to buy that seperate?

Comment

Originally posted by TTU Wader View Post
        Thanks for the info.. I'm not going to be able to make it to the fishing show so I'll just contact Chris. I saw that it comes with an optianal storage pouch, Does it come with a plastic box or do you have to buy that seperate?
        It does have the optional storage pouch(an extra$),but I go without and use the over the shoulder box and strap. This keeps you lures out of the water and much more handy.

I believe Chris can hook you upon that as well.
        Don't be a Nancy!
        If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Working...
        X