Game Wardens are Smart!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Wardens are Smart!

A game warden came upon a duck hunter who had bagged 3 ducks and decided to 'enforce the laws pending.' He stopped the hunter, flashed his badge and said, 'Looks like you've had a pretty good day. Mind if I inspect your kill?'

The hunter shrugged and handed the ducks to the warden. The warden took one of the ducks, inserted his finger into the duck's rectum, pulled it out, sniffed it, and said, 'This here's a Washington state duck. Do you have a Washington state hunting license?'

The hunter pulled out his wallet and calmly showed the warden a Washington state hunting license. The warden took a second duck, inserted his finger in the bird's rectum, pulled it out, sniffed it, and said, 'This here's an Idaho duck. Do you have an Idaho state hunting license?'

The hunter, a bit put out, produced an Idaho state hunting license. The warden took a third duck, conducted the same finger test, and said, 'This here's an Oregon state duck. Do you have an Oregon state hunting license?'

Once again, only this time more aggravated, the hunter produced the appropriate license. The warden, a little miffed at having struck out, handed the ducks back to the hunter and said, 'You've got all of these licenses, just where the hell are you from?'

The hunter dropped his pants, bent over, and said 'You're so smart, YOU tell ME!'

I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
      GROSS!!

Comment

uummmm.....yeah.....you might want to rethink your post there 007.

Comment

Oldie but goodie
          "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Gonna use my first post to say.....EEEEWWWWWW!!!

Comment

Good one uncle
              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

007, yuk
                Attached Files
                NoBama

Comment

Nice.....
                  sigpic
                  Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by Unclehandy View Post
                    GROSS!!
                    I agree! Is moonpie using 007 login id???????
                    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Working...
                    X