3/5 West Bay Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3/5 West Bay Report

Fished Last Night Near Lake Como with a little luck. First we got lucky b/c the wind was only blowing like 5 -10mph. Then I caught 4 trout, 3 being Keepers 16-18 inches all on white speck rigs. Caught a couple of small Reds, but also caught 3 Stingrays. Watch out waders b/c these were some feisty lil boogers. Good Luck to all of those who go out this weekend.
    Last edited by 007; March 6, 2009, 05:46 PM.

Good report. Just try to clean it up a little next time.
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

We saw a few rays out today wading. The water temps are warming up and everything out there is getting more and more3 active. Watch out guys. Thanks for the report K Swirve.

M.M.
      "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Nice job! Thanks for the report.

AQUA PIMP
        AQUA PIMP......
        "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Nice were you fishing with Blackbeard??
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

yep ol' Blackbeard took me out! I was glad to get out and catch a few keepers.

Comment

Sounds like a decent day, thanks for the report

I don't know what it is, but it seems like the south shore of west bay is a damn hot bed for stingrays. I can't tell you how many times i've seen them/stepped on them/stepped off in a hole in that part of the bay. Those coves are bad.
              "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Good job, and good advice.
                Scott
                Scott
                "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Working...
                X