wading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wading

Bro-inlaw and myself are going to walk in somewhere. Niehter of us has got to go in a while due to work. Any help would be nice.

Water temp is cold, fish are in DEEP water
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Wade in at Lake como, where PFD, I know its deep. Bank fish crash basin (no wade), or wade in sportsman...

Recomment wearing a PFD, when not knowing drop offs in an area while ur wading.

Crash Basin ... Stewart, then 99, then travel air
      Sportsman.... 8 mile then end of sportsman
      Lake Como.. Stewart before 13 mile. Park on the side of road and walk in

Good Luck
      Last edited by fishingRED; February 13, 2011, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fishingRED View Post
        Wade in at Lake como, where PFD, I know its deep. Bank fish crash basin (no wade), or wade in sportsman...

Recomment wearing a PFD, when not knowing drop offs in an area while ur wading.

Crash Basin ... Stewart, then 99, then travel air
        Sportsman.... 8 mile then end of sportsman
        Lake Como.. Stewart before 13 mile. Park on the side of road and walk in

Good Luck
        FishingRed,
        Where do you park at the crash basin? And where do you walk into Lake Como? At the park?
        Thanks for the info.
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Use google maps, and follow the directions. Ull see where Im yalking about...

Crash Basin I park after the bridge, and in Lake como I park next to the road by an abandoned house.
          Last edited by fishingRED; February 14, 2011, 08:51 AM. Reason: Add

Comment

Originally posted by fishingRED View Post
            Use google maps, and follow the directions. Ull see where Im yalking about...

Crash Basin I park after the bridge, and in Lake como I park next to the road by an abandoned house.
            So do you park and then wade along the coast before the first house on copilot?

Comment

Park right next to the old marina and old waterman's restaurant. Then walk that shoreline that's on the west, head towards the bay.

Comment

Great info! I haven't waded Lake Como or bank fished the Crash Basin. I only know 3 other places besides the beach and I was getting a little tired of 'em. Thanks everybody!
                "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Working...
                X