Who hit the post?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who hit the post?

The post that marked the way through the reefs from Jones into the intercoastal is gone. Which one of you hit it? Had to be a pretty good thump. Also noticed a few of the "channel markers" in Jones are missing. I don't so much miss the channel markers, but who keeps up with the post? It had a flashing light on top of it so I guess someone was taking care of it occasionally.

I guess you are talking about Harvey's Pole..... That would sux hitting that pole at a high speed.

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Yea Harvey's pole seems to be no more. I hit the end of the canal yesterday in the dark and was looking for the blinking light but it was gone!
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Does Harvey have any enemies?
        Scott
        "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Prolly some sunbeech tied off to it and it snapped!! I get PO'd when some stoopeed mofo ties off to a channel marker or pole/post or pvc.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I hope Harvey fixes his pole because it sure was a help in the morning's!
            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

was it this guy??

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Dang! We have the whole.ocean and we still run into stuff.
                Resident Ninja

Comment

Boat's name is "Temporary Insanity II" I wonder what "I" looked like and if "III" is still running
                  We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                    I hope Harvey fixes his pole because it sure was a help in the morning's!
                    I think Harvey is dead so he won't be fixing his pole anytime soon! There was a memorial plaque attached to that pole in memory of Harvey if I remember correctly. Have know idea who Harvey was but he must have not been very good at navigating to have his own channel marker.

Gater

Comment

Probaby some dentist from Huntsville that took it to saw off and mount a trout on! lol
                      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Does anybody have the gps cord to the old pole so we can put some pvc up?
                        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

There is a pipe on it now, thanks to somebody.
                          Scott
                          "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Originally posted by gsb View Post
                            There is a pipe on it now, thanks to somebody.
                            I saw that there were 2 pipes out there but it looked like they were a little further south of where harveys pole was. Not sure though. I hope whoever took it out got the whole thing. I really would rather not drive a broken off post through my hull.
                            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Looks like a appx 4" pipe stuck beside the stump of the original pole. Didn't stop but took a quick look as we were passing by.
                              Scott

Comment

Working...
                              X