Foggy and Clean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foggy and Clean

Stupid is as Stupid Does. No Fish. 2 strikes but no sets Corky Devil and PPP Fatboy.
    Incoming tide water bit off color. South East Blowin in THE FOG. Weather has its own channel for a reason.
    I was a couple hundred feet off the bank too many. The Fog came in fast and thick. Ended up around 150 yards on the bank from where I thought I was. Needless to say I pu**ed out and made like hay. Maybe next time the fish will cooperate.
    TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Call me next time!!!!
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Tough one! Way to pu** it out. Glad you didn't get lost!
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Oh, I've lost my boat wading several times and before GPS have been semi-lost in the bay in my boat in the fog before. I've even been in a dense fog offshore once, coming into the pass on a compass heading and ended up at Surfside. Ran East and came in watching for the water color change and almost smacked a piling on the SLP bridge.
        There is nothing more disorienting and dangerous on the water than heavy fog.
        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	2-18 FOG.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	154.7 KB
ID:	553931 This was looking to the shore a couple hundred yards out. Fun Stuff!
          TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Did the same thing except no bites....I walked in yesterday afternoon too...was going to stay after dark, but the fog creeped me out (along with some youngsters in a john boat with about a 5 hph on the back and no lights running up and down the shoreline attracting fish) so bad I left around soundown...not that you could tell when the sun set...I don't mind wading all night but when the fog moves in it is spooky out there!

Comment

Working...
            X