468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chocolate Bayou 2/19 & 2/20 - Struck Out!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chocolate Bayou 2/19 & 2/20 - Struck Out!!!!!!!!

Fished two days and managed only one dink. What the he77 is going on? The water in the bayou was perfectly colored and full of bait. I brought my wife with me today to check if other forces of nature were at play here. She always manages to hook some good fish in the bayou and today she struck out as well.

The lack of bite really has me interested. Is the current moon phase, barometric pressure, or too much bait to blame?

Did you fish up the bayou? When we fished it Saturday the water seemed really sweet. Maybe the salinity is too low.
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
      Did you fish up the bayou? When we fished it Saturday the water seemed really sweet. Maybe the salinity is too low.
      Yes I did. I decided to give it another chance on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
        The water is fine it stays salty on bottom just slow I would suggest venturing out to the reefs look for mud shell. Mix and work those areas I like the bayou when its freezing cold out
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
          The water is fine it stays salty on bottom just slow I would suggest venturing out to the reefs look for mud shell. Mix and work those areas I like the bayou when its freezing cold out
          Good advice capt.
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
          X