Chocolate 2/21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chocolate 2/21

Hit the water at 9:30 to fish the outgoing tide off by 3:00.... Waded a couple places and drifted a couple place, the wind came in from the SE/S varying from 5-15 it seemed like... bait was flipping everywhere we were and water looked great... Water temp was reading 65 degrees... Mike caught a nice red @ 23"s.. not a single bite for me. it was a great day to be outside.. but may take up a round of golf instead next time..
    Attached Files

Thanks for the report Slyell. I've been eyeing Chocolate on the maps and now have a good reason to go!

Comment

Originally posted by slyell View Post
      it was a great day to be outside.. but may take up a round of golf instead next time..
      Well, the only problem with golf is that I never catch any fish while I'm playing it.
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Nice to be on the water.Thanks for the report.Better catching next time
        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
          Well, the only problem with golf is that I never catch any fish while I'm playing it.
          Very true. Although i've come up empty the last 3 trips out. i'm thinking i may hit it up thursday or friday again... lol...

Comment

I bet castaway300 could.

Comment

I don't know what has happened with Chocolate. It seems like the switch has been turned off. Everybody I have spoke with has only had 1 or 2 fish for a day of fishing.

Comment

it's that time of year the fish are moving. the reds and flounder will start biting again when the water warms up. its almost time for the surf anyway and east bay anyway.
                the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Originally posted by buoy37 View Post
                  I bet castaway300 could.
                  thats a bet you would win....

Comment

it has been real slow out there.Thanks for the report

Comment

Made a short evening run... 4 trout 15, 2-16,and 21 all released! Right on for conditions... Put in at 2:30 out be 5:45.

Comment

Great Job Guys!
                        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by Barn Owl View Post
                          Made a short evening run... 4 trout 15, 2-16,and 21 all released! Right on for conditions... Put in at 2:30 out be 5:45.
                          Where were y'all? Over the shell in the bay or up the bayou?
                          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I just don't feel like hitting my balls that much in one day...hahaha

Comment

Sorry- shell mix! - running out around noon on friday! And fishing back lakes on sat (east)! Give ya post n pics on Sun or Mon....

Saving Sunday for hog doggin and prayer...

Regards,
                              Jacob

Comment

Working...
                              X