Any Big Uglies Showing yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Big Uglies Showing yet?

Any Black Drum showing yet? I need to drink some beer and hold my mouf right.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Mark and I are hitting the jetties next week say Thursday-Saturday...they should be there by now with this warm weather...
    sigpic

Comment

I'm heading out tomorrow with a buddy to check!
      Resident Ninja

Comment

JT and Tiny are on the site quite a bit now!!

Comment

Big Uglies, Not Buccanneers

JT aint "big", his son can throw ya 50 yards downfield though and my question wasn't about the Tampon Bay Buccaneers when referring to "Big Uglies".

Thanks JHUA-post up.

Brad: I'm sure you'll post next week-let us know.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
            JT aint "big", his son can throw ya 50 yards downfield though and my question wasn't about the Tampon Bay Buccaneers when referring to "Big Uglies".
            Don't be mad because we outbid you...

Comment

I aint-I am proud of you!! That was very nice. I do the AADE Tourney every year (last 13+ years) and the AADE has given over $250,000 to Shriners. Shriners are great folks and have helped many.

Comment

I have landed a few up to 30 LBS the big girls aren't here yet but they are showing. Make sure you join our Big Ulgy Tournament
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

What will be cool is that I registered Mark's grandson...REALLY hoping he runs into one...be pretty great to see a kid win this in my opinion
                  sigpic

Comment

Now Brad, we all know once that kid's rod gets a bump, you'll rip it right outta his hands and say "Mine, all mine."

J/K!!

Comment

Now Now I only do that to Mark...BUT I would do that to you just so you'll know...
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X