Phase 2 complete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phase 2 complete

My buddy finished welding my support plate for my trolling motor. So I got everything wired up rutter cables tweaked out, motor mounted.... So now I have a modified t140 with a 50 thrust mounted on back.... I'm beat but will post pictures tomorrow... It looks pretty cool

Cool, I remember the last pics, bet you can't wait to run it...

Comment

Yeah... Headin down nxt weekend for 3 days to do some fishing

Comment

You know if i did something like that to my yak i might use it more.Pics when you get a chance.I was wondering how much you got in trolling motor project?
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

ok here are some pictures...i was given the trolling motor 50 thrust. i just took pictures and it was dark...so hope they come out. remeber i set this up to be removable with just a pull of a pin... total investment will be about 45 dollars in cable and stainless screws and connectors and one oven knob for my speed control switch and plug . I am still buying a gel cell marine battery 179.00....the hatch is to have access to the transom area to bolt down the plate and trolling motor

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00162.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	553991Click image for larger version

Name:	new hatch.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	553990Click image for larger version

Name:	setup.JPG
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	553989

Click image for larger version

Name:	control.JPG
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	553988Click image for larger version

Name:	motor.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	553987
          Last edited by reelshallow; February 28, 2011, 09:09 PM.

Comment

What does the oven knob do? Is it attached to the steering cables?
            At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

That is cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Oleander Kayaker View Post
                What does the oven knob do? Is it attached to the steering cables?
                adjust speed of trolling motor would be my guess.Hey have you made the move down here yet because you can get those gell cell batterys cheap from a place near nasa reelshallow.

Comment

shoot...ill make the drive to save money...yes oven knob speed control...which you can use the speed control switch in the head of the trolling motor...this was scary how easy it was

Comment

Battery Express & Salvage 805 s Shaver in pasedena 713 475 0742 call them before you go and make sure they got it because they sell fast when they get them in.

Comment

thanks reeltime...do you know what they ask for them?

Comment

30.00 bucks!

Comment

wow worth the drive.... ill call them tomorrow...ill do a turn around trip for that

Comment

Very Cool! I bet it will be quick. Don't forget the breaker!!! Been there, done that......

Comment

They gonna hook you up Reelshallow?

Comment

Working...
                              X