Surf getting there.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf getting there.

This front should flatten it down nicely, and it didn't chill the water too much either. N. Jetty almost to 70F. I may give it a go tomorrow afternoon.

Knock 'em dead! I'm dying to be able to walk in without waders again!
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Let us know how you do!!

Comment

Good luck!!!!
        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Might want to check the surf report, because it they were huge today. When the surfers are out, the waders are not!
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Go get em Yan!
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

This North wind should knock them down quite a bit though Mike.

Comment

Good luck Yan!
                I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I agree, but I don't see it happening that quick. The waves had to be 3-5 ft today. Not sure when it will lay down, but I hope Yan finds them.

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
                  This North wind should knock them down quite a bit though Mike.
                  LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Here's a great place to check the surf forecast: http://www.swellinfo.com/surf-foreca...ton-texas.html
                    I check it all the time when I'm going for a wade.
                    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

man i can wait for the surf to turn out..let me know how you do!

Comment

Good luck Yan
                        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I agree, but I don't see it happening that quick. The waves had to be 3-5 ft today. Not sure when it will lay down, but I hope Yan finds them.
                          I hear ya Mike, yesterday was one of the best days this winter if you were a surfer. The N. wind just crept up slow and it was clean breaks all day.

We will see if it's yakkable by the time I get off around 5. I tend to think so, as long as the wind doesn't shift too much to the NE before dying down (fingers crossed). We will see about clarity too, strong NE will create a long shore current and muddy it up some, but it looked clear and a bit sandy yesterday at sundown.

I am just sick and tired of striking out in the bay, LOL. Gonna go buy my bag of dead shrimp at lunch, try and get me some striped fish.

Comment

When I was surfing yesterday evening off the seawall, there were TONS of pelicans working about 100 yards out.

Comment

there is a report of spanish mac's and trout from freeport. Its almost go time.

Comment

Working...
                              X