Friday Night Lights!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Night Lights!

Tomorrow evening, Beach Bum Bailey,Blackbeard and I will be targeting the trout in the lights. I have my 400W MH from the top deck, we usually get some good action on it especially later in the night and into the morning. We also make runs to the underwater lights and hit those up as well. If anyone is interested we'll be in Pirates Cove. Will be fishing the tide change on Saturday out in West Bay despite the forecast... See below

Looks like we'll be on 2 tides / day through the weekend.

Tides for Jamaica Beach, West Bay starting with March 12, 2009.

Day High Tide Height Sunrise Moon Time % Moon
    /Low Time Feet Sunset Visible

Th 12 Low 3:01 AM 0.1 7:33 AM Set 8:10 AM 99
    12 High 8:54 AM 0.9 7:27 PM Rise 9:22 PM
    12 Low 3:54 PM 0.4
    12 High 8:23 PM 0.7

F 13 Low 3:42 AM 0.0 7:32 AM Set 8:44 AM 96
    13 High 10:05 AM 0.9 7:27 PM Rise 10:22 PM
    13 Low 4:42 PM 0.5
    13 High 8:33 PM 0.7

Sa 14 Low 4:24 AM -0.1 7:30 AM Set 9:19 AM 90
    14 High 11:18 AM 0.9 7:28 PM Rise 11:22 PM
    14 Low 5:36 PM 0.6
    14 High 8:34 PM 0.7

Su 15 Low 5:08 AM -0.1 7:29 AM Set 9:58 AM 84
    15 High 12:36 PM 0.9 7:28 PM

M 16 Low 5:55 AM -0.1 7:28 AM Rise 12:21 AM 76
    16 High 2:08 PM 0.9 7:29 PM Set 10:41 AM
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Do you yak the underwater lites or walk the bulkheads?
    "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
    boom

Comment

Trolling motor!

Comment

I've done both boom... Your welcome to join us I have a yak you can borrow since space in the boat is a little limited.. or we can tie you onto the boat and you can float behind us in the yak we'll throw you a beer when needed
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
          I've done both boom... Your welcome to join us I have a yak you can borrow since space in the boat is a little limited.. or we can tie you onto the boat and you can float behind us in the yak we'll throw you a beer when needed
          Just tie him to the boat.........no yak needed.
          I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
            Just tie him to the boat.........no yak needed.
            We should save that for the shark fishing trip!

Comment

Pool / pond? I guess the pond is good for me huh?
              "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
              boom

Comment

West, I am working with some ultra bright leds for stacy. We plan to possibly mount them under the fish camp dock. They are 98 leds and I am placing them in 1/2 inch lexan glass. The hardest part is soldering them in to the PCB.

Eventually I am going to mount some on my 18 footer transom area for night fishing. A few I will use to light up the interior of the boat.

Ask 007 on how bright they are.
                Last edited by PasadenaMan; April 2, 2009, 04:59 PM. Reason: Grammar.
                NoBama

Comment

I just may ease on down there if I cant stir up trouble elsewhere. If I do, Ill bring the Majek with trolling motor, so I can carry 2-3 more. Ill let you know in the morning what my plans are.
                  "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Good luck. When I was down during spring break there were some really good fish in the lights. Looked like there were a couple 4 and 5lb trout mixed in with the usual dinks and rats. Couldn't get them to hit my trusty yozuri though. The fly never fails so yall should do pretty good!

Comment

WTF!!! I just noticed this was from 2 weeks ago after I read Coes post about being in florida!! Dang the luck, I was planning on heading down there to fish with you guys, but there would have been no one there!! I guess I'll just sit here and drink whiskey or something.
                      "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Working...
                      X