3/9/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3/9/11

I couln't take it anymore and went into the water yesterday afternoon even with the off conditions.

Fish were a touch finicky, but i finally figured out what they wanted. Dark plastics hopped slow off the bottom.

I was around the upper end of the bay, keying in on old piers with a good drop off next to them. The fish were relating to the structure.

Go out and get em this weekend guys...wish i could make it!

"If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

nice catching,congrats
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Very nice. The beckoning of the water is strong ain't it? :P
      Resident Ninja

Comment

Good deal Travis... I see you still have your touch...
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Nice report, thanks for the details.

Comment

I told you that you would get them east of the causeway....
            Don't follow my boat......I don't catch fish......

Comment

Nice little stringer you got going there . . . sure would make fir some good fish tacos in the kitchen . . . can I just call you smacker? . . . wg

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey Girl View Post
                Nice little stringer you got going there . . . sure would make fir some good fish tacos in the kitchen . . . can I just call you smacker? . . . wg
                WG...you can call me whatever you want, but i gotta see some pics first.
                "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Originally posted by GHSmacker View Post
                  WG...you can call me whatever you want, but i gotta see some pics first.
                  LOL!! You ain't right! ur tell'n me I belong in the kitchen . . . now you want pictures . . . . . . I do have all my teeth though . . . wg

Comment

Nice report! I'm hoping to get out this weekend!
                    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Nice catch...real nice
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey Girl View Post
                        LOL!! You ain't right! ur tell'n me I belong in the kitchen . . . now you want pictures . . . . . . I do have all my teeth though . . . wg
                        I'm sure i'm not the only one that wants to see them.

Hey, if you have all your teeth in your head, then you're a prized catch for anybody on the island. JT will buy the first round for anyone girls that walk into his bar with said teeth fully intact.

Comment

Whiskey Girl...is that you?

Comment

LOL!! She's a happy little thing for sure . . . wg

Comment

WTG Travis!
                              sigpic
                              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Working...
                              X