Just Three Fish Yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Three Fish Yesterday

I went back where I caught fish the day before and a boat was on the spot so I staked out a little further West and walked back. The conditions were identical except the wind had shifted from S to SE and the tide was a tad higher.
    I waded the area for three plus hours and only caught a Redfish & one 20" trout......WTF?
    I finally waded over to the other boat to see how they had done and met two young vietnamese fellows, one was John and I can't recall the other. They had zero for their wade but the owner of the yellow Blue Wave was still wading.
    I thought I had something going at that spot. I guess that's a part of what keeps me going.
    Yesterday evening I waded the area again with a high outgoing tide. Plenty of bait, water was in good shape, and a 15+ ESE wind. I had one bite that I missed.

I'm headed out in a minute to see if I can find a pre-frontal topwater bite.....
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Nice report.guess they werent hungry.good catching today
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Great report regardless of the lack of fish...thanks for posting
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the report kenny.

Those fish do have fins, and the whole school can pick up and move in a heartbeat. Then again, the other guys might not of had a clue what in the hell they were doing either.

Let us know how this morning went.
        "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Thanks Kenny.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

good luck kenny!Theysay there's alot of lightning in this storm so be careful.
            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Good report. Go get 'em, Kenny!
              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Kenny if you need me to put you on some big trout just let me know, lol...

Comment

Working...
                X