Wallisville 3.13.11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wallisville 3.13.11

Went out for a little ride Saturday & Sunday but mainly did my fishing Sunday. Set up shop at this marsh drain and quickly landed 3 22-25" redfish. I kept 1 for dinner last night which was great. I used Imhammer's recipe SOOOO good! Thanks Chip!

Once I had my solid redfish for dinner I decided to move up river and get into the fresh water. I dropped off some jugs in my favorite jugging area and then went to another spot to bank fish under some trees along the river.

Baited up my hook with some good blood bait & cracked a beer, lazy man fishing

It wasn't more than 5 minutes before the cork went under and a nice 5lb blue cat came to the boat. I landed 3 more catfish there (all kept) and then decided to go check on teh jugs once the sun invaded my once shaded area. 3 out of the 5 jugs had nice cats on them, one got off at the edge of the boat but the other 2 made up for the one that got away.

Redfish on the halfshell last night and fried catfish tonight
    Last edited by WestEndAngler; March 14, 2011, 09:24 AM. Reason: Grammar
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

One of my favorite places to fish,sounds like a great day!

Comment

lol Coe about time you went fishing!!

Comment

Its about time he caught something... LOL Now I'm Hungry...

Comment

Nice trip.Good catch
          Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
            lol Coe about time you went fishing!!
            I've been fishing for other things Jeremy

Comment

Dang Coe, I haven't seen you catch a fish since you got that big tourney red a long time ago.

Let me know if you have space next time. I have 16 jugs that I bring along.

Comment

lol Yan. Luckily for him I caught the fish in the tourney we fished together!!

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
                  lol Yan. Luckily for him I caught the fish in the tourney we fished together!!

I caught the redfish that won the 1st Slam Tournament we ever hosted... Besides someone had to pole the boat in a straight line. We were doing 360's when Jeremy tried to pole the boat! Much the same as when he backs a trailer...

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post

I caught the redfish that won the 1st Slam Tournament we ever hosted... Besides someone had to pole the boat in a straight line. We were doing 360's when Jeremy tried to pole the boat! Much the same as when he backs a trailer...

fail!
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

WEA is livin' the life! Great Report!
                      Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Working...
                      X