San luis pass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San luis pass

Anyone been catching any fish in the area or is the water still a little cold for the big trout??

Been rough in the surf.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

The water is close to 68. 70 is supposed to be the magic temperature.
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

fishing

Idk we fished the bay side this past weekend and didnt catch anything...granted I only fished for about 2 hours so maybe I hit it at the wrong time.

Comment

Time it so you fish moving water (ideally about 1.5 hours either side of a high or low). What bait did you use? What color was the water? Did the water have any current? Did you "work" the area you waded? Many factors affect success, these are just some.

Good luck and good fishing.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

It has been pretty bad out there on the SLP flats. There were a lot of people out there and we had a few hits every once in a while.
            Resident Ninja

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
              Time it so you fish moving water (ideally about 1.5 hours either side of a high or low).
              Great advice Robalo.

Comment

water is still a little too cold
                the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Tons of fish there, best trout spot on the island right now.
                  "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Working...
                  X