Chocolate Bay 3/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chocolate Bay 3/17

Hit the bay yesterday from about 7am to noon. Worked both sides of the bay east and west of the channel from just north of the windmill to ICW. Set up on numerous drifts. Went up New Bayou while we were at it. Threw everything in the boat at them except for the anchor; corkys, tops, plastics; in every color. Not a single nibble for me the entire time; partner had one blow up on a top dog but didn't hook up. Worst day I have ever spent on Chocolate. It was a bit windy but water was nice, streaky, plenty of bait, salty up New Bayou all the way to the bridge; no idea why they weren't biting. I hope others get out and have better luck this weekend.

sounds like you pretty much covered it, glad I stayed at the casa...

Comment

Thanks for the report , I'm headed out there right now. I'll give a report this evening.

Comment

Thanks for the report.... I am staying after the crappie this week on Toledo Bend...

Comment

Thanks for the report. Sounds like my evening on the water!
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Thanks for the report.

Comment

Great report-thank you.

I fished some there last Saturday (noonish)-dink trout in midbay reefs and 1 keeper red near grass shoreline in 2' of water.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Thanks for posting your report.

The "No Bite" reports or just as valuable as the "Fish On!" reports.

Keep'em coming.

I can't wait to see how fish a holic does. We all know that one day you can't buy a bite and the next day, you nail 20.

Comment

thanks 4 the report
                  the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Working...
                  X