Boat Docks and Bait Camps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boat Docks and Bait Camps

It's been a while since I have been to West Bay. Is the boat ramp and the bait camp a Como Lake (below Waterman's Restaraunt) still in operation?

The launch is fine, but I dont think the bait shop is open yet. Buy your bait on your way into town. Smitty's and Uncle Bucks now has live shrimp again!

Comment

Launch at Pirates (Lake Como) is operational. Gas in a couple of months no bait shop and the restraunt is For Sale.
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

On the same note, what about Sea Isle Marina, Rusty Hook, and/or West Bay Bait and Tackle?

Comment

I believe that West Bay is open. I see them still working on the Rusty Hook and Sea Isle Marina doesnt have jack sheet.

Comment

Thanks JT. I fish out of Isla del Sol and it sure us convinient having those places that far down on the West End.

Comment

West Bay is sporadic with their shrimp (live) right now, at least that's what Bailey's been saying.
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

New to fishing West bay. Is the launch at FM 2004 and chocolate bayou operational, and is there any thing it might need to be cautious of?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by speckchaser View Post
                  New to fishing West bay. Is the launch at FM 2004 and chocolate bayou operational, and is there any thing it might need to be cautious of?

Thanks
                  AP and MajekManiac launch there all the time.
                  I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

JT, When is Sea Isle Marina opening, if at all...

Comment

Working...
                    X