moses lake 3/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moses lake 3/13

put the yak in at the 146 bridge and paddled to a few spots that were close.. water didnt look to good, but fished for about 2 1/2 hours and caught 2 nice keeper flounder on gulp in about 4-5 ft of water, rest of the time i got rained on and froze my balls off.. not a great day to be out, but better than sitting at home and the watered down beer made it a little more enjoyable.. hope this weather changes soon..
    Boats and hoes.

No Worries about the weather.....Next week is going to be AWESOME! Topwater bite should be ON toward the end of the week!
    Way to brave the harsh weather and grind out a few!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Good job toughen it out. I got a call on the way to work and a couple friends were headin out for the afternoon bite, after working 21 out of the last 23 days, I was this close to making the sick call. I guess that's one of the bad things about this recession....everyone is afraid to miss work. Oh well, there is alway's Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, and those day's are lookin mighty fine!
      Don't be a Nancy!
      If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Nice job! At least you werent at work and you were on the water and didnt get skunked. Good day in my book...

M.M.
        "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

That's a whole lot better than sittin at the house.

Thanks for the report.
          "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Good job caz maybe we'll see you Sunday.
            I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Nice catching ,Congrats
              NK
              Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Working...
              X