Wet West Bay Report AM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wet West Bay Report AM

Hit the water this morning around 7:30 with BeachBumBailey and Crappieman32175. We launched at Pirates, didn't see a sole on the water. We started off fishing the West side of Meacoms. No bait whatsover. Through bone super spook, plum assassins, corky, and guld jerk shads. We waded back to the boat to move further East. Some guys came in from the backside and quickly spread out on our targeted area. Scratched that idea and setup for a few drifts no nibbles. Rain started pouring. Headed in to grab lunch before heading to Blockade Runners.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Thanks for the report. You see many guys out fishing the tourney this weekend?

What'd the water look like? What was the wind doing? How are the water levels?
    "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

I changed my game plan to an afternoon wade of the seabrook lagoon.

Comment

Afternoon

Good idea....The water may warm up some by then! the afternoon high tides look good also.

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by GHSmacker View Post
          Thanks for the report. You see many guys out fishing the tourney this weekend?

What'd the water look like? What was the wind doing? How are the water levels?
          We didn't see very many boats. The water looked good and the level is fine. The wind was not as bad as we was thinking it was going to be.

Comment

Thanks Coe for a fun day on the water man.

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post

let us know how you did over there, i was thinking about hitting up that area also but ended up drinkin and cookin crawfish and gumbo all day..
              Boats and hoes.

Comment

Thanks for the report! It was a tough bite out there today for sure. We hit Trinity, Tabbs, Scotts, and Burnett and didn't catch sheet.

AQUA PIMP
                AQUA PIMP......
                "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

I hit all my spots on the N. shoreline with the incoming tide and no bait , no fish.
                  I did get rained on, wet and cold!
                  "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
                    I hit all my spots on the N. shoreline with the incoming tide and no bait , no fish.
                    I did get rained on, wet and cold!
                    Looks like I picked a good weekend to have to work overtime then!
                    Give you a little green for the effort there buddy.
                    Don't be a Nancy!
                    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Thanks for the report.Tough conditions for sure
                      NK
                      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

I saw only 2 boats on Saturday...i guess that was you i saw wading Meacons. I was laughing that i wasn't the only dumbass out in the rain. Caught some nice fish though. It seems like the fishing is better in the freezing *** cold with rain to boot.

Comment

Speaking of West Bay. I am looking for someone who knows it well to load up in my boat and show me the bay and fish of course. I run Trinity all the time and have no problem running water 1 1/2' deep.
                          I have a kenner 19' w/ a 115 Merc.
                          Thank.

Comment

Working...
                          X