Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baumannn Marine

Damn they do some good work...

Here's a before... (prop on far right is brand new for comparison purposes)

Click image for larger version

Name:	worn out.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	568860

& after... (prop on far left I am testing and prop on far right is brand new one again)

The two props in the middle of the photo below and the worn props shown in the photo above are the same

Click image for larger version

Name:	props-baumann.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	131.6 KB
ID:	568861
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Louie is a good man
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

They do very good work.They used to do the work on the tugboats at parker bros.years ago
      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by nokatchin View Post
        They do very good work.They used to do the work on the tugboats at parker bros.years ago
        This I know we took all our props to Louis Sr. heck we were right down the road from them You do know that was my families company...

Comment

was, is, and always will be,, big bro owns it now. Louie didn't really want it but moved back,,, he can still make a prop sing on your rig though.. top notch, the best around here for damned sure.....

yo Coe,, stay out the mud and you won't wear those babies down so much. lol
          Head of the Spyglass Potlicker Club!

Darryl

Comment

Originally posted by waterspout View Post
            was, is, and always will be,, big bro owns it now. Louie didn't really want it but moved back,,, he can still make a prop sing on your rig though.. top notch, the best around here for damned sure.....

yo Coe,, stay out the mud and you won't wear those babies down so much. lol

It's not so much the mud as it was the large 24" submerged tree that I hit with the prop at full speed... also some shell yah okay maybe the thick mud had a lot to do with it too lol

Comment

Even when I lived out of state they still all my prop work...they are the best

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                This I know we took all our props to Louis Sr. heck we were right down the road from them You do know that was my families company...
                which parker is your dad ?i worked there for 15 years
                Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Working...
                X