Going out of Freeport Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going out of Freeport Tomorrow

First of the year for me and it's lookin pretty sweet so far. Just hope NWS has got it right. If'n you don't hear from me by Tuesday morning.....
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Have fun, I am still working. Dont drink too many
    "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Originally posted by majek_maniac View Post
      Have fun, I am still working. Dont drink too many
      After working all night, and 7 straight, I'm not planning on hitting it too hard. Of course, I've said that before!
      Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Yeah, well have a good time anyway. I dont know if you will be able to stand after all that. Have fun and be safe.
        "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

got epirb?
          "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
          boom

Comment

We good...30ft proline, twin yammy 4 strokes. Plus all the bells and whistles. Should be a good CALM day. NWS is calling for 1-2's.....SaWeet!

Don't really know the game plan, but don't really care as long as I'm going! I gave up a day of OT($$$) for this, thats how bad I wanna go!
            Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Knock em dead and looking forward to your report and pics. Good luck!
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

How come I just got a Text Message from Monte (Flatoutfishin) displaying a cooler full of Trout... I guess he didn't go off shore, he said he went with plan "B".
                Attached Files
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Maybe he meant "off" the shore????
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Yeah, that sounds about right after seeing the pics!

Comment

You never know with Monte... He probably slept in and they left him...

Comment

Sounds like a Beachbum manuver to me!

Comment

Originally posted by Unclehandy View Post
                          Sounds like a Beachbum manuver to me!
                          Speaking of... I was on the water at 10 AM Sunday and Beachbum was nowhere to be found... Apparently he slept for an hour got a text then stayed up til 5AM

He finally showed up at my place around 2PM. That boy needs a schedule!

Remind me never to wait on him again!

Comment

Or a fire alarm for an alarm clock!

Comment

Originally posted by Unclehandy View Post
                              Or a fire alarm for an alarm clock!
                              Oh please, you know dang well he would sleep right through it! Do I have to refresh your memory of the time we were all over there and he passed out and we all started yelling at him and he didn't budge... "FIRE!!" "FIRE!!" at the top of our lungs... "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WAKE UP!!!"

Comment

Working...
                              X