West Bay 3/14/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Bay 3/14/09

Fished a point that was 10'' deep on one side 2'6" on the point and 6' deep on the other side. Caught a few fish on a Pink Skitterwalk and a flounder on a morning glory Gambler 6" flappin' shad. It was cold and wet all day but i still had a blast. I got probably 20 blowups on top but only a few takers. Still exciting. There's nothing like some topwater action to get the heart pumping.
    Attached Files

Thanks for the report.

I'm suprised that the water still held it's color through that front. I love hearing reports of people mad at the fish and getting out there in any kind of conditions. I would have done the same if my cousin didn't have to get married this weekend.

That redfish is gorgeous in that water shot. They lose a lot of their color though after being in an ice box for a while.
    "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Nice report.Congrats
      NK
      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Damn Zork... where were you at in West Bay?
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

nice catch man
          Boats and hoes.

Comment

Wait a second... Why are the pictures label 3-9-09 and the post says 3-14-09 something fishy is going on here...

Comment

hmmmm....and i dont see any rain in picture!
              Boats and hoes.

Comment

Gimme a break...fish were caught in West Bay...this past weekend. Nothing fishy going on. I guess you don't see the wet concrete on the driveway before i cleaned 'em.

Comment

Wow..i just noticed..the date does say 3-9-09.hmmmm...date must be off on camera.

Comment

It's better than not being able to figure out how to get the date on your pics at all. LOL! I've had my camera for 8 years. Still haven't figured that out.
                    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

What's really wierd is that was my cell phone and the date shouldn't be off. I don't get it. If i look at the properties of the picture it has a filename of 3-9-09 but a date of 3-14-09. Wierd....oh well. I'm fishing this weekend. I use my real camera and post up.

Comment

Originally posted by Zork View Post
                        Gimme a break...fish were caught in West Bay...this past weekend. Nothing fishy going on. I guess you don't see the wet concrete on the driveway before i cleaned 'em.

only messing with you!

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                          It's better than not being able to figure out how to get the date on your pics at all. LOL! I've had my camera for 8 years. Still haven't figured that out.
                          amost as old as your cell phone!lol
                          MANVEL MOB

Comment

I don't doo too good with nu teknoligy.
                            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Working...
                            X