Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aransas Pass March 26, and 27, 2011

Sat 26th
    The wind was down a little today, 15-25 mph, cloudy and overcast, but 80 degrees. I fished friends from New Braunfels, Stephenville, and Aransas Pass. They wanted some sheep head and to enjoy the day. Luckily the wind was south south east, so we were semi protected from the wind. We got 4 limits of nice sheep head and released no telling how many undersized ones. It was a steady bite and a great day.
    Thanks folk for a great time.Click image for larger version

Name:	larry, johnny trip web.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	134.6 KB
ID:	568919

Sunday 27th
    The customers couldn't get here from out of state so I took my bride and a friend out for a few hours. We were hoping to get a big drum, tide was right, but we couldn't get a bite going. We tried several spots and just couldn't entice even 1 to bite. We picked up several gaff tops and some sheep head. We made a couple of drifts in the flats and my friend lost an upper slot at the boat and so did my bride. Even though we lost 2 nice fish it was a good day on the water. We came home and had fresh grilled fish on the half shell for supper.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	101_0418 web.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	135.0 KB
ID:	568920

Thanks for the report Capt. Mike!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

HeyMike nice mess of sheeps and those are typical March winds down that way!
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
      X