Clear All

• Eggplant Parmesan

Eggplant Parmesan
    1-large eggplant.cut in 1/2 inch thick slices
    1/3 cup of olive oil
    3 cups marinara sause
    2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
    1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
    brush both sides of eggplant with olive oil.place in a larg shallow baking dish single layer.bake uncovered in a 450 degree oven for 30 to 40 minutes untill browned and soft.place about half the eggplant in a shallow 1 1/2 quart baking dish.top with 1 1/2 cups of marinara sauce,then sprinkle with 1 cup of mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese.repeat layers.Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake uncovered for 25 minutes or until bubbly
    NK
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

to the printer with this one. the wife loves it. I will surprise her one day and make it. thanks.

Comment

Eggplant Parmesan

I was watching Sam Zein on Discovery Health and he made an awesome eggplant parmesan. 1 eggplantgrated parmesan cheeselarge tomato or 2faccacia bread or any other kindolive oilsalt/pepperbasil leaves optSlice eggplant into round slices and drizzle w/ olive oil and season w/ salt and pepper. grill until both sides are done soft and w/ grill stripes. Once eggplant is done, sprinkle grated parmesan cheese on top and let grill until melted. Meanwhile, slice tomatoes into rounds and grill seperately on both sides. After a minute or so, add bread to the grill separately and let it crisp up. Once all are grilled and cheese is melted, start stacking eggplant and tomatoes on sandwich. Add basil leaves. He "claims" it tastes just like eggplant parm on a sandwich and its super healthy I think Im making this tonight. I LOVE his recipes. Super easy and very healthy. _______________________________________Website I designed for online payday advance company.

Comment

Working...
      X