Fly fishing saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fly fishing saturday

Waited for the clouds to move out and the wind to drop.Well ,one out of two was all that I got.Went out at 1 PM and hit a couple of shorelines south and north ,had the clear sky but the wind never let up.Poled those areas and saw about 35 or so reds.Got shots at 11 but no takers.They were very nervious & spooky.Got tired of poling around 4 PM and called quits.

SKIFFSTIFF

good try at them.it will get right soon.thanks for the report
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Thanks for the report Skiff. I had planned to do the same thing this weekend but was blown out both days. Hopefully the weather will start cooperating soon or I'll go crazy.

What skiff are you running? It kind of looks like a Beavertail.

Comment

I was out there, I thought I saw you but didn't go into your area... Be back at this weekend.
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Gramps View Post
          Thanks for the report Skiff. I had planned to do the same thing this weekend but was blown out both days. Hopefully the weather will start cooperating soon or I'll go crazy.

What skiff are you running? It kind of looks like a Beavertail.
          Yes, It is the Ospry.

Comment

Maybe you can get them to eat something !

Comment

We couldn't get there yesterday, or much of anywhere for that matter. Wind blew it's arse off!!! Poled a few south side areas and didn't see a single red. Didn't stay long. Spring winds have my permission to let up at any time now.
              http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

Working...
              X