Need info for wading Seabrook/Kemah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need info for wading Seabrook/Kemah

Just looking for some good spots to wade in around kemah/seabrook, any help would be much appreciated. Info on parking, wading areas, etc.

Thanks,

Jared

There are a ton of places from the todville bridge all the way down to pine gully park. Any side street that does not have a house at the end of it works. There are also a couple different places on Clear Lake you can walk in. There are no fish in that area...stay more South!!

Comment

thanks, ive fished and lived in the area for many years and am wanting to get into wading now close to home. Any other info is much appreciated.

jared

Comment

I live pretty close to the area and plan on fishing it a little more this year as well. I plan making a few recon trips to see where people are parking and walking in.

Comment

anyone ever fish around el jardin?

Comment

Originally posted by jared07 View Post
            anyone ever fish around el jardin?
            I have, not much luck on artis yet, but only gone twice. The water calms down with light north winds.

Comment

There is an area by second street to park and walk in on the bay side.
              You know who you are!! So do I!

Comment

If you go to nichtberger.com it shows you a live camera feed of the Seabrook flats also. That way you can keep an eye on the conditions.

Comment

Working...
                X