• Show
Clear All

• late report POC

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1438.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	568958

fished same pattern as years before shallow grass flats. Threw a bone spook jr. Landed 4 trout and 3 reds. all on top, it is hard to trow plastics in less than a foot of water w/ grass. so a bone skitter walk or spook jr is lure of choice. I had some mech. difficultys gullwing paddle sent to me to demo and didnt work out so great. I paddled out to the area i fish and with high boat traffic had to dig (paddle) to move out the way of on coming boats. well needless to say paddle broke, yes broke!.. and i am already over a mile from launch...... not looking good. but lucky me i mounted a 50 thrust trolling motor as kinda like a bass yak set up. but was trying to save battery power and trolling motors dont work so well in less than a foot water and soild grass. heres a few pictures of the trip... all fish caught and released..

.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1445.JPG
Size:	926.0 KB
ID:	568954Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1443.JPG
Size:	1.19 MB
ID:	568955Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1444.JPG
Size:	1.39 MB
ID:	568956Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1442.JPG
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	568957

nice pics!

Comment

very nice!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

SOunds like a tough but rewarding trip. Way to go!
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

it was fun... but paddled rest of area with an oar 2 miles later decided why y i had the motor...to cruise back...it was fun not happy with the paddle situation. never thought it would break wasnt even considered

Comment

Nice pix and report my brother!!

Comment

Working...
            X