a new banks spot ?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a new banks spot ?!?!

I'm lookin for a new bank or wading fishing spot in the galveston/report area any ideas ????

Try right before the Pelican Bridge. It's been on and off but there are usually flounder, redfish and trout there.
    Resident Ninja

Comment

I know of one on the West End of the Island, its actually a place where I go catch live shrimp with a castnet so unfortunatley I never share this location. It is a known spot but hardly ever visited and very tricky to find.
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Well okay thanks and west that's just wrong man teasing me like that Haha

Comment

And galveston/ freeport not report Hahaha

Comment

San Luis pass, Cold pass, Xmas bay, drum bay.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Yeah I've fished Christmas a lot and never really done that great and drum is hit and miss but I aint been to san Luis in a long time

Comment

look at google maps at places you can access. then go exploring.
                XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

Yeah

Comment

I heard Robalo's dock holds massive amounts of beer & bait... Also crab traps that have been stolen away from the West Bay Crabber & old anchors lining the entrance to his slip courtesy of JT & MuddSkipper
                    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Hahahahaa

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                        I heard Robalo's dock holds massive amounts of beer & bait... Also crab traps that have been stolen away from the West Bay Crabber & old anchors lining the entrance to his slip courtesy of JT & MuddSkipper
                        Good information West, I will be sure to stop & say hello the next time I see him soaking shrimp in the coves!
                        My job is more important than your hobby!

Comment

Man ur a cool guy there crabber

Comment

go to the pond by your house, you keep saying your going, take gizmo and ill take a bunch of pics of you in 12 ft flat bottom in front of your subdivision !!! hahahahahaha !!!!
                            I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FISHINFREAK View Post
                              Man ur a cool guy there crabber
                              Stay away from my traps and we will not have an issue. Very sad you need to come on here & ask for places to walk in at... here, let me assist you further.

For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.
                              My job is more important than your hobby!

Comment

Working...
                              X