Fishing with Chris(Reeltime) Saturday 4/9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing with Chris(Reeltime) Saturday 4/9

Chris and I went out deep in to Greens armed with squid and shrimp in search of some bandits, black drum and maybe a red or two. Fishing started out slow so we played a little music to pass the time.

He caught a jetty Tuna!!

Comment

And a flounder!!

Comment

He wanted to bring his other fishing buddy but there was not enough room in the canoe.

Comment

Fun time Chris we will have to do it again soon!

Comment

Nice report Deliverance. That is a serious redneck style of fishing, but it seems to be working for you. Chris, you really need to watch your backside while fishing with Deliverance, especially when he is whiskeyed up.

Comment

What kind of backwoods, hillbilly stuff went on today?! I thought I heard squeelin' while drifting karankawa!
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Man I'm glad i stayed home!!
                Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Awesome

Comment

You boys be careful out there soaking that squid out of the canoe....never know what wil happen with deliverance!
                    sigpic
                    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Thank you guys. I think him and I are going out there again next Tuesday. Anyone else want to join us?

Comment

This report Fails.If i took Detoxboy out i would have showed him some Souther Comfort!
                        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
                        X