Trailer Parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailer Parts?

I need to rebuild my trailer-springs are rotten. It is a twin axle Sportsman Trailer for a 23' Robalo. The springs are 6 leafs 26" length, "eye" to "C". 3000-3500 pound load per spring.

Where can I find the springs?
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Maybe try McClain trailers. Don't know any numbers, they are on the 'net.

Comment

x2
      Today is a new day!!

Comment

Give the guys at Pasadena Trailer a call..
        I work nearby and can pick them up for you if you're on the Island. I'm heading down Saturday and can meet up with you.

Comment

There is a new trailer place in Galveston. As soon as you go over the causeway into Galveston take the first exit. Go back under 45 and you will see it right there on your right. Called Horizon Trailers, they should be able to help with parts.

AQUA PIMP
          AQUA PIMP......
          "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

thanks all. Will try McClain (actually used to have a McClain trailer for my Ike lost boat) and may take you up on that offer Randy if can't get parts at McClain and Pasadena has them. Also, will call Horizon.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Robalo, last time I went hunting for a Trailer spring, The Trailer place in Pasadena on Spencer has a very slim inventory of them.
              The best luck I have has is the Trailer wheel and frame on I45N and Canino, the big red building and McClain over by 610.
              NoBama

Comment

McClain is the best. Don't get screwed at Trailer Wheel & Frame. I drove past the new Horizons trailer place its on Harborside if I'm not mistaken
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

McClains has them-$44 or so each-THANKS EVERYONE!!! Much appreciated!

Comment

Telephone rd. and 610. Husky trailers. They have everything you need, at good prices. I just redid mine,springs,axle,hubs,axle kit. I was not very expensive. Cheaper than McClain!!
                    Last edited by tynker; April 13, 2011, 06:41 PM. Reason: Add on.

Comment

lol i was confusing McClains with Husky trailers. Sorry
                      NoBama

Comment

Working...
                      X