Coe's Boat Spotted Blazing in West bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coe's Boat Spotted Blazing in West bay

While fishing the south shoreline a few days ago, I heard what seem to be an air boat heading my way. After a closer look, it was the infamous Coe in his crazy fine rig. It is a shallow "Motha"
    Here is the video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ylanj...eature=channel

Sweet! Unique boat for sure.

Comment

Too bad we didn't have a video of him jumping the geotube last weekend!

Comment

Cool video, now we need some of him on a mud flat!
        "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Nice
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Unclehandy View Post
            Too bad we didn't have a video of him jumping the geotube last weekend!
            It wasnt exactly like I "jumped" it

It was more or less 4" underwater and I simply pulled the motor out of the water while on plane to get back in there.

I fished a little in the areas dredged for the Geo-Tubes it was my first time back way up in there and I noticed there was almost like a cement square surrounding the areas dredged... I anchored and fished the tide a bit but no bait and rain caused me to head in...

1 day later I come down with the flu and I've been sick now for 4 days. Be in Atlanta this weekend yall enjoy the nice weather!
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Mud rigs are the shizzle

I have quite a few buddies that have them. You'd be amazed at the kind of stuff they can run in...and get stuck in. haha

You think that's cool? Go check out an air boat. They are sick.
              "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

First Post

Been on 2cool awhile. Mostly fish West so this site seems a good fit. Here's my rig. I don't think they get much better. Not bragging, I just like my boat. Haynie 24 H.O., 250 Pro XS, Bravo 24 prop, Bob's jackplate, Lenco trim tabs, Power Pole XL, 2 live wells, Tops N Towers leaning post, 2" console lift, 36 volt trolling motor, 8 custom Tops n Towers rod holders, custon ladder, Garmin 4210 and Garmin fishfinder. This boat is scary fast, jumps in very little water and can go in any condition in the bay. Me and my family have thoroughly enjoyed it. I am looking to learn a lot more west of the causeway. I have a home in Bayou Vista. If you can put me on good spots, I'll be happy to take you fishing. I usually fish a couple times a week.
                Attached Files

Comment

Nice rig gp!

Comment

My dumb *^%

My post was supposed to be under, show a picture of your boat, sorry

Comment

Very nice Haynie. Do you like to wade, I'd be interested in showing you a few spots.

I was on a guided trip with Aubrey(Capt Black) down in Baffin and was impressed with how it fished and ran.
                      Don't be a Nancy!
                      If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Coe can move it there for you, im not sure how its done!

Comment

Originally posted by gp2394 View Post
                          Been on 2cool awhile. Mostly fish West so this site seems a good fit. Here's my rig. I don't think they get much better. Not bragging, I just like my boat. Haynie 24 H.O., 250 Pro XS, Bravo 24 prop, Bob's jackplate, Lenco trim tabs, Power Pole XL, 2 live wells, Tops N Towers leaning post, 2" console lift, 36 volt trolling motor, 8 custom Tops n Towers rod holders, custon ladder, Garmin 4210 and Garmin fishfinder. This boat is scary fast, jumps in very little water and can go in any condition in the bay. Me and my family have thoroughly enjoyed it. I am looking to learn a lot more west of the causeway. I have a home in Bayou Vista. If you can put me on good spots, I'll be happy to take you fishing. I usually fish a couple times a week.

I can't show you any spots but I'd be willing to pitch in on gas to help you go look for some. that's a sweet ride you have there. I can show you matagorda bays.

Comment

Working...
                          X