Trinity again 3/19/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trinity again 3/19/09

Today we caught better numbers, but no really big girls. Nathan caught a 25" and we caught 4 other 21"-22" and a bunch more 14"-17". I lost one big girl about the size of the one yesterday and we lost a couple more that looked to be pretty big also. We also caught 1 flounder and I red. We had about twice as many blow ups today, but missed a lot. Most were caught on top again. The weather was great and the fishing great also.

Jeremy did catch the most today though finally.

Going back to Austin tomorrow to pick up Tina and the kids.

Last edited by imhammer; March 19, 2009, 11:14 PM.
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Oops, Posted in the wrong place. I am too used to fishing West!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Nice haul.Congrats
      NK
      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Way to go Hammer! Glad your on em'

Comment

Nice post! Great stringer!

Comment

Glad to see your still on em!
            I had honey do's or I'd of been back there again too. Now its back to the grind on nights .
            Don't be a Nancy!
            If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

For the record I caught 6 trout and the flounder, Chip caught 3 trout and the red and Nathan caught 3 trout (he had the biggest). It took two of them to catch the same amount of fish I did!!

Comment

Don't even start or I will have to give the account of all the previous 4 or 5 trips! I did catch 2 that I released that were keepers like your 2 little ones also.
                I can't help that your boy Nathan couldn't catch fish. I threw tops 90% of the time and you caught half of yours on tails while I was playing.
                You did catch some nice ones on the wade and lost a pig also!
                sigpic

Comment

Half??? I caught one trout and the flounder on tails, so I still caught more than you. I also released 2 trout there big guy.

Comment

I never said you didn't t there Skippy Boy! At least you got to wash the skunk off you from the last few trips!

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
                    Half??? I caught one trout and the flounder on tails, so I still caught more than you. I also released 2 trout there big guy.
                    sigpic

Comment

You guys married...cause y'all sure starting to sound like it!
                      Don't be a Nancy!
                      If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
                        You guys married...cause y'all sure starting to sound like it!
                        lol no we just fish together a lot and are very competetive

Comment

Very nice Chip!!
                          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Competitive?????

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
                            lol no we just fish together a lot and are very competetive
                            There is noone as competitive as Jeremy! I have fun just listening to him try to rag on the guy with the boat that may not take him next time because he may get tired of listening to his S__T the only time he has caught more fish in the last 6 months!

That should get him going! LOL
                            sigpic

Comment

lol don't get me started, it is too early.

Comment

Working...
                              X