Welcome Back Big Puma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Back Big Puma

Y'all welcome back your boy. Remember he was well into his new conditioning program when he offered to sign a slim contract with the 'Stros, and they didn't take him up. But the Cards did. Here comes his first at bat in Houston as a Cardinal. I wasn't crazy about picking him up, but so far he's proven me wrong. Go Cards!
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

PUMA"S DON"T STEAL BASES!!!!! Hit and Run gone amiss!

I'll be there tomorrow giving a standing o....
    sigpic

Comment

Screw that overpaid slob. rs

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty S View Post
        Screw that overpaid slob. rs
        greenie sent thanks RS
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

I wouldn't say he's overpaid this year. He had a good game tonight. It was a helluva game. Can't believe Molina with 2 passed balls! The only good thing. I can take away from it was it was a Tulane boy who got the 'Stros started in the 9th. The Cards have a Tulane boy on the bench too. Got to root for the boys from my Alma Mater.

I'll be there tomorrow night too!
          From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Wow! Didnt think we were gona pull that one off. Best game of the year so far. I know Hall got the winning hit and its about time cause that guy has been driving this team down. He needs to sh!t or get off the pot! If I can get away from studying for finals Ill be there tomorrow! Cant wait to Booooooooooo Berkman.
            "The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword"

Comment

Can't even beat the Astros, whats next, singing the National Anthem at the Mosquito Festival? rs

Comment

All I can say is the third base coach had two more chances to win it earlier in the ninth he is lucky we won or it would have been on him !!!!
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

Another awesome game tonight. 'Stros came back in the late innings, but fizzled. Tonight was an important game for me. It was my 17th Cardinals game to attend in my life. The Cards are now up 9-8 in those games. It was kind of unfair that they lost the first 4 I attended.

Comment

Astros need better pitching!!!!!
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                      Another awesome game tonight. 'Stros came back in the late innings, but fizzled. Tonight was an important game for me. It was my 17th Cardinals game to attend in my life. The Cards are now up 9-8 in those games. It was kind of unfair that they lost the first 4 I attended.
                      Its seems that you bring them nor good or bad luck! I need you to start bringing them bad luck. Can you do that for me Sandy?
                      "The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword"

Comment

Not tonight baby! Berkman slams a 3 run shot! Cards opened up a can on them so far.

Comment

Added a solo shot to ice the game. Talk about a homecoming!

Comment

Fat Elvis had himself a game tonight! Pu-who??? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                              Added a solo shot to ice the game. Talk about a homecoming!
                              He has no home here, he is a traitor and a punk, he once referred to Louisiana as a third world country---and you revel in his Elvisness. rs

Comment

Working...
                              X