Best and Worst Wishes for the Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best and Worst Wishes for the Draft

The very best of luck for my beloved Saints to find a spectacular defensive lineman or outside linebacker in this first round.

Best of luck to the Texans that they may find a piece of the puzzle to put their defense together now that they've got an excellent defensive coordinator.

A pox upon the worm ridden filth that is Jerry and his putrid legions of scum from the very armpit of Texas. May they have many busts and fail in all endeavours until the day of Jerry's ignominious downfall.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Hey hey hey watch it!

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
      A pox upon the worm ridden filth that is Jerry and his putrid legions of scum from the very armpit of Texas. May they have many busts and fail in all endeavours until the day of Jerry's ignominious downfall.
      LMAO...Unfortunately, the Texans Suck. The Saints are well on their way back to Sucking like they always had. And there are about 400 high school coaches AND Qbs that are better than what Dallas has right now, although they still are the only team mentioned that have a chance of being any good next year.

And Jerry Jones will continue to knock down more $$$ than other dude in the State and his team more $$$$ than any other sports franchise in the history of sports, as they always have.. The NFL will fold up before Jones goes down.

Comment

Who is that the texans drafted?

Comment

JT, on what planet do the Saints suck at this point in history?

Looks like the Saints got their man. A top 10 DE at pick 24. Awesome!
          From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Texans got JJ Watt... a monster at DE. Look for him and Antonio Smith to play tackle and Mario and Connor Barwin at end on passing downs. Huge improvement over "amoeba" Okoye!

Comment

HOLY MOLY, Saints gave up next year's #1 pick and this year's #2 for the Pats #1 this year and they selected Mark Ingram. I'm ecstatic! Usually you give up more than that to get a #1. When you think about it, all they gave up was this year's #2. Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                HOLY MOLY, Saints gave up next year's #1 pick and this year's #2 for the Pats #1 this year and they selected Mark Ingram. I'm ecstatic! Usually you give up more than that to get a #1. When you think about it, all they gave up was this year's #2. Awesome!
                all the draft guru's are giving y'all an "A" for getting the Ingram swap done. Ingram is a beast at RB.

Comment

HaHa.. I just saw where Reggie Bush said it was nice being in New Orleans. I told you so cooch! You are better off with Ingram.. he isn't a diva.

Comment

I'm willing to bet a 5 spot that Reggie is a Saint this coming season. You in?

Comment

Reggie is just another POS, overpaid, over-rated player IMO-he may be a NOLA Saint, but never a "Saint". He is merely a paid to play USC scumbag that (gladly IMO again) turned his own team in more or less. I just hope Scum Newton gets his just reward such as a broken arm (probably from a door slamming on it while trying to steal another laptop).

To bad NOLA can't truly say they have 2 Heismann winners!! Ha Ha.
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

But Robalo, they do have 2 Heismann Trophy "Winners". But they do not have 2 Heismann Trophy "Holders".

Comment

I can't believe you made me misspell Heisman.

Comment

There you go Blake.

Comment

the Las Vegas review-journal out here is saying Bush is gonna be out of New Orleans.

Poor Reggie. First he looses his famous girlfriend Kim Kardashian. Then he gives back the Heisman. Now it looks like he's about to loose his job. Bet he wishes he had his old job back at Southern California.

Comment

Working...
                              X