Prowler trolling motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prowler trolling motor

Has anyone ever heard of the Prowler salt water trolling motor? Bass Pro has the 55lb bow mount model for $400. I am curious as to who makes it, the store could not tell me. Im tempted to try it out for the price.

Originally posted by pieman View Post
    Has anyone ever heard of the Prowler salt water trolling motor? Bass Pro has the 55lb bow mount model for $400. I am curious as to who makes it, the store could not tell me. Im tempted to try it out for the price.
    I'll sell you my bow mount MinnKota 55LB 12V trolling motor in great condition & hardly used. Garage kept & it's removable via the quick disconnect.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

can you send me a photo to opaiz@wilson.slb.com? I am wanting the hand control type not the foot peddle. How much?

Comment

i actually have a 46# motor guide foot controlled with depth finder setup attached. I am willing to make a trade if someone is interested. It has only been used about 5 hrs but I think it is a freshwater model.

Comment

It's hand controlled... asking $400 I bought it brand new from bass pro for like $600 w/ tax right when I purchased my boat it has seen minimal use and is always removed when I don't need it. Right now its in my garage in Houston. Here's what it looks like & the spec sheet on it.

Comment

if you can find someone to take this 46# off my hands for $200 i will gladly give you $400 for yours. The only reason i was thinking of getting the Prowler is because i can use my cc to purchase and pay it off in 2 payments.

Comment

Originally posted by pieman View Post
              if you can find someone to take this 46# off my hands for $200 i will gladly give you $400 for yours. The only reason i was thinking of getting the Prowler is because i can use my cc to purchase and pay it off in 2 payments.
              I take credit cards.... you'd be billed through www.fishwestend.com and I can do 1, 2 or 4 payments send me a PM let's chat

Comment

Coe
                I don’t want to jump in front of pieman but if he doesn’t want it, ill take it.
                See if you can't work something out with him first.

Comment

Owner financing.

Comment

If I dont' get a phone call tonight from pieman or a PM its anyone's trolling motor...

713-594-42(FIVE)(TWO)

Comment

I will call you as soon as I leave work today.

Comment

Working...
                      X