surf access 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surf access 13

took the fam down to the beach today (myself, my girl and my son) and found the least populated spot we could..let the little one run around while we drank some and watched.. saw no bait jumping the entire time, but around 5 the birds started working hardcore.. i waded out to the first cut with my topwater and in about 30 minutes i caught 4 nice specs and 2 spanish macs, all released.. left them biting and the birds still workin..
    Boats and hoes.

Thanks for the update. Trout in the surf means behind the Pass should be getting good. I am sooo ready for it to be Spring!
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Nice!! I love surf fishing
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Sweet......I can't wait to get in the surf!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

i bet you froze your azz off! nice work though you going to blockade runners this wknd?
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

it will still be a while before it gets good but thats definitely a good sign
            XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

wasnt really that cold while in the water, all i had on was my magellan fishin pants and ray guards... little kids were body boardin so its not too bad... yep ill be there 2morrow in the yak
              Boats and hoes.

Comment

Nice work, thanks for the report

I can't wait to get in the surf. It's one of my favorite ways to fish.
                "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Nice report.Congrats on the catch
                  NK
                  Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Nice report Caz.
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                    X