Trim tabs are confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trim tabs are confused

OK so what in the world has happened that would cause my trim tabs to take swapped orders? They have been working just fine then last week I noticed that now the button that runs the left tab now runs the right tab and vice versa.
    Andros Tarpon 26

maybe the switch is going bad or a bare wire?
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

are you sure? trim tabs do just the opposite than what it says on the control; at least it does on my bote. so if you have a big as$$ boy in your bote like, well... like moonpie and want to even out the bote because its obviously gonna lean moonpies way you hit the opposite button.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
        are you sure? trim tabs do just the opposite than what it says on the control; at least it does on my bote. so if you have a big as$$ boy in your bote like, well... like moonpie and want to even out the bote because its obviously gonna lean moonpies way you hit the opposite button.
        That's the way mine is setup, good story there JT
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Yea I hear ya but they are doing backwards of that...I explained it backwards. Ihave been talkin with a few other guys and we have decided there is something touching somewhere that shouldnt. I also have a light that is suddenly out so I got some under the console time to spend this evening pulling on stuff
          Andros Tarpon 26

Comment

Found a Lenco microfiche diagram that should help
            Andros Tarpon 26

Comment

It may be the ol banana in the trim tab trick
              Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Can you send me a pm on the diagram?
                Today is a new day!!

Comment

Shoot JT, just put the beer cooler opposite of where Moonpie is and that should even out the ride for a short time (until the beer is halfway consumed)! Plus it'll be within arms reach for you!
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

can you open the control box?
                    Today is a new day!!

Comment

We ain't fallin' for no banana in the trim tab............

Comment

Port Bow Down should work the Starboard Trim tab and make the tab go down, Port Bow Up Should work the the Starboard Trim tab and make it go up, Starboard Bow Down should work the Port Trim tab and make the tab go down, Starboard Bow Up Should work the the Port Trim tab and make it go up.
                        Bryan Evans

Boat Werx of Texas
                        (AKA Evans Marine Services)
                        4340 19th St.
                        Bacliff, Texas 77518
                        http://evansmarine.net
                        http://boatwerxtx.com
                        main@boatwerxtx.com
                        281-559-BOAT (2628)

Comment

Originally posted by evansmarine View Post
                          Port Bow Down should work the Starboard Trim tab and make the tab go down, Port Bow Up Should work the the Starboard Trim tab and make it go up, Starboard Bow Down should work the Port Trim tab and make the tab go down, Starboard Bow Up Should work the the Port Trim tab and make it go up.
                          sheet that got me dizzy! thats like whos on lst- no whos on 2nd -whats on lst

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                            sheet that got me dizzy! thats like whos on lst- no whos on 2nd -whats on lst
                            Sorry, but that is how they work. Kinda confusing to write it as well.
                            Bryan Evans

Boat Werx of Texas
                            (AKA Evans Marine Services)
                            4340 19th St.
                            Bacliff, Texas 77518
                            http://evansmarine.net
                            http://boatwerxtx.com
                            main@boatwerxtx.com
                            281-559-BOAT (2628)

Comment

Working...
                            X