Sticker Sighting: Gold Tundra @ Moses Floodgates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sticker Sighting: Gold Tundra @ Moses Floodgates

Last Saturday morning, FWE and TKF stickers on the back and ACK rack on top.

Hey Jug, thata been me and the wife fishin the S.Dickinson Bay shoreline for the Bay Area CCA tourney (heavy stringer) Funny part if we wud a made weigh-in Anna would have had the second place stringer with a 14 3/4" 1# Flounder.

Comment

LOL, very cool. It sure was rough out there.

Comment

i'm pretty sure it was the same gold tundra today... but this time over at sportsman lol

i just stopped by for a look since my mom and pop were with me... i really wish i had my yak with me... water looked nice today

nice to see some of you guys out there!!! i need a sticker for my truck now =)

-Marco

Comment

Nice, looks like someone is gettin' out there. I have seen FWE stickers more than once and always think it is pretty cool... Good sign the site is taking off!

Comment

Hey Marko, Thats where you will find me 90% of the summer. The Flounder are starting to stack up and the reds are scattered in skinny water. If only the wind would let up a little.

Comment

I am out at Moses FG most weekends. Usually have my wife and kid tailing along. Kid starting to get more into it. How you go about getting these FWE stickers?

Comment

Usually you can get them on the our Store Link on the site, I looked and didnt see them on there right now, Im sure Coe will have them back on there soon.

Comment

Coe has stickers for sale always pm him if you dont see them in the OUR STORE forum at the top of the page they should be there
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

That ,the shirt and the visor were the first things I bought!
                    Last edited by Curmudgeon; May 23, 2011, 09:16 PM. Reason: Dumbo can't spoll!
                    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Do you work off Monroe?
                      "Team Waist Deep"

Comment

Working...
                      X