Baffin & Alazan Bay Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baffin & Alazan Bay Trip

I went down solo to Riviera for a quick trip. My Pards Keith (Hogie) called before we left and said he was scared.........I mean could not go becuase of work. I had the time off so I went. I waned to scout some areas anyhow. Winds were tough down there, but the fish were hungery. Alazan broke my heart again, as I missed some heavy weights on topwaters. Managed some good trout in Alazan and south in the Meadows of Baffin. Winds both days were 18 gusting to 25 out of the SE. The big brusier I lost ate my He Dog, but it was never a real good hook set. The winds were really bad at the time, and the lure was bouncing off the white caps.

Very nice job. Maybe one of these day's the wind will let up a little.
    A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

Those are some nice fillets,when's the fish fry?
      Today is a new day!!

Comment

Nice job and pics Albert! I need to get my arse down there

AQUA PIMP
        AQUA PIMP......
        "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

That is a bad arse trip there homeboy... I'm still hung up on the same yob that put the breaks on me going... I would have much rather been stuck in 18 gusting to 25 out of the SE winds... None the least that is still one bad arse trip & solo one top of that... You could have told any ole' BS story and that's the best you could do...? LOL You was by yourself pards; I hope your heart mends before the galveston redfish series... LOL
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Nice job Man......Wish I would have gone with ya......Next time I am in with ya!
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Very nice! Congrats
              Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Working...
              X