East bay quick wade 5/7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East bay quick wade 5/7

Ghs and I fished Sat morning before the crawfish boil from daylight till about 930am...(we knew we needed a nap before the boil started!)...We hit up Hannahs reef with some mud minnows and cut piggy perch free-lined....it worked......caught a few till our hangovers from the night before got the best of us.....all fish caught in 2-3ft of water with slow incoming tide....Saw a bunch of "boat operators" running around.....not as bad as west bay tho...thats why i don't fish in west bay...(plus there aren't any fish there)....East is on fire....you guys get on 'em........tight lines....

PS....JT your place is rockin!...Hope to get to chill with you some more this summer!...Ill be around during the heat of the day enjoying a beverage or two from your bar....(If you "no posting lurkers") haven't hit up JT's bar & grill in sea isle....I suggest you do...Yall go make your typical 10 minute drift or anchor up for 20 minutes by me making a wade......make 6 casts...and when you don't catch anything just wrap it up and head over to JT's place at the westend marina....you'll save gas and won't be bothering me or ghs!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	P5070002.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	5.70 MB
ID:	569237Click image for larger version

Name:	P5070005.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	6.01 MB
ID:	569236
    Don't follow my boat......I don't catch fish......

Nice stringer and report!
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Nice report and catch,congrats
      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Working...
      X