Sick fish in Gulf are alarming scientists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick fish in Gulf are alarming scientists

This was e-mailed to me. If it is already been posted.....sorry.

Thanks Root-it seems to me that this may affect Sleaziana and east, but since NMFS and Gulf Council hate Texas just like Obama does, it will snowball and affect us. Maybe they oughta sample the commercials catches while they are fishing since obviously the Comms are trashing any blighted fish to prevent closures.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

only a matter of time before it gets bad. that much oil spilled has to have an affect on the sea life,i dont care what the government says!
      the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Obama's Gummint never be a lying to anyone-he bees our savior and loves all people-especially Muslims and welfare folks.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
        X