Bully on West Gorda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bully on West Gorda

Fished the South shore and had a pretty good day for reds, and a few trout before they showed up...didn't get my two reds, but they anihilated a guys stringer and the 3 trout he had. All reds came on either tops or amber/chart Brown paddles...trout liked a pink skitter...sharks didn't care what you had! A very aggresive 5fter came completely out of the water into a pod of mullet, not 15ft from a friend. It then came over and swirled about 15ft from me...I wasn't able to think about getting a picture as I thought it was fixing to run me over! Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 008b.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	171.1 KB
ID:	569246
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Wow.
    sigpic

Comment

Crud! Now I've got the man in the gray suit to think about!
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Nice Monte.......I will be down there for a few days at the end of the month. Hope I can steer clear of those sharks.
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

The matagora health inspector!! On patrol!!
          Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
            Nice Monte.......I will be down there for a few days at the end of the month. Hope I can steer clear of those sharks.
            Thinking about carrying a backpack with a mini cooler next time I go...as I empty it...I can fill it!
            Don't be a Nancy!
            If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Working...
            X