Monday Seawall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Seawall

Caught a limit as well as everyone on the jetty. Saw lots of big trout caught monday on shrimp and a popping cork. I tried lures for about an hour while these yahoo's on the end were murdering trout damn near on after another on shrimp. So yes I layed down and cried for a second but the ended up going to the bait house and scoring some shrimp and lo and behold I was hooked up as soon as I got back. Have some pics need to get off of phone will post soon.

Nice job,congrats.Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

same thing happend to me today. the guys next to me caught at least 30 trout in about 30 min. with shrimp,me 0 with lures.
      the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Sounds like my yesterday afternoon. The shrimp guys were hammering!

Comment

They were using Clark08's Dyed shrimp-he bees selling em by Jerry & Becky's place or next to the Fruit stand guy close to the old Captain's table.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Thanks for the report!
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Hey there aint nothing wrong w/ using bait! dayem....i remember about 10 years ago i was using a spoon in the surf and cathing all these spanish macks and sand trout and these bubbas next to me were wearing the trout out on shrimp.

i left and said the same thing Bear Bryant said after USC beat bama in the Rose Bowl w/ Sam Bam Cunningham..." Ill never get out ******* again.... and ill never sit by and watch guys catching fish next to me w/ shrimp when im not and they wont touch a lure.

does that make sense?

Comment

Personally, yeah I think it sucks when that happens, but I've caught enough over the years ...that now it doesn't bother me.....MUCH!!!!
                Don't be a Nancy!
                If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Working...
                X