Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Secret Spot 3/21

Fished a top secret spot 1st thing Sat.

Jumped out of the boat and about 10 minutes into the wade, I pop my 1st spec, after working my way toward some bait ....

Next thing I know, everything stops moving WTF ...

Then I see the fin ... not a shark you scareddy cat but a damn flipper ....

There were lilke 15 all around me within 100 yards .... tearing up the specs ...

Mother ******* .... I liked it better when the tuna fisherman would can you ....

bite died as the better fisherman started to limit out ... bastards
    Last edited by Unclehandy; March 24, 2009, 01:25 PM.
    FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Now that's cool! I've been snorkeling in a pod of dolphin / porpoise whatever they were must have been 500! I was in the cannonball position the whole time they'd come straight at me and just barely miss me! Left the camera on the boat in a hurry to grab fins & mask.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

nothing like a secret spot full of porpoises!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

That sucks. I saw a pair of them when I was crusiing near the ss shoreline a week ago

Comment

They are guarding my spotss for me in Chocolate

AQUA PIMP
          AQUA PIMP......
          "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Super secret spot huh?

Must be next to a boat ramp
            "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Did you tell Robalo the other secret spot where you said you saw that Big Ray, so his buddy can go catch it and enter it into the big fish category?

Maybe he'll just tow it in next time and not throw it in the bote and step on it again!

Comment

He didn't step on it. He was an attorney and was trying to net the 20# ray for his buddy. The attorney thought that professional courtesy would prevail and the ray would not barb him-also figured the ray would not barb him cause if it barbed an attorney, it would die from poisoning.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

what we have here,, flippers,, are Bottlenose Dolphin!
                  Head of the Spyglass Potlicker Club!

Darryl

Comment

Working...
                  X